Moderate Christian Blog Aggregator
This blog aggregator is open to any blog that fits a few basic rules. For more information see Moderate Christian Blog Aggregator Standards.
Note that this aggregator was started August 12, 2006. Keep returning as we add new blogs.
The list below shows the most recent entries from sites in the aggregator. Sites that are less frequently updated will not appear here as frequently. To look at the range of sites covered, the link above will allow you to browse by site.
- Fullness of Life >> Michael Jagessar on hope and despair
Tue, 18 Jun 2013 09:23:00 -0500
Michael Jagessar, Moderator of URC General Assembly, has written the following inspiring and very clever bit of prose. The question when you read this prose is whether you are a glass half full, or glass half empty person, and how we 'read things' (like statistics etc). So read it from the top, and see how you feel, and
- John Meunier's Blog >> What we can learn from Africa
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 12:27:42 -0500
Indiana Bishop Mike Coyner has some great reflections about the observations made by a group of young African Christians who came to tour Indiana as a choir. At the end of the column, the bishop shares a conversation he had … Continue reading →
- Smore for Women >> Single Mom Assistance Available for Lamar Institute of Technology (LIT), Beaumont Texas
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 11:08:52 -0500
The Beaumont Foundation of America will award three C. Edward Keller scholarships to students pursuing degrees in Public Service and Safety and two Jon M. Huntsman, Sr. scholarships for students pursuing degrees in Process Operating Technology or other petrochemical-related fields at Lamar Institute of Technology. The scholarship is awarded for tuition, fees, and books […]
- Light Our World >> Happy Fathers Day
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 09:54:53 -0500
I had a very nice Fathers day. My family went out of their way to make me feel loved and appreciated. I got to see the Man of Steel movie with my son Justin. Katy and I went to church at Coastal Community Church in West Ashley. Pastor Chris spoke about what it means to [...]
- Forgotten Voices >> Devotional: Pure Religion
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 09:45:08 -0500
Pastor Fibion serves Forgotten Voices as Spiritual Ministries Advisor. He was our former Zimbabwe Director, overseeing local partnerships with our African church partners. In his role, Fibion shares a weekly devotion with the Forgotten Voices family. Please enjoy this reflection from a pastor with a deep passion for bringing others to the heart of God. 6.17.13 [...]
- ekklesia Detroit >> June 17th ? 21st
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 09:38:05 -0500
This week we finish reading Ephesians and begin reading Luke. Monday: Ephesians 3:1-21 Tuesday: Ephesians 4:1-32 Wednesday: Ephesians 5:1-33 Thursday: Ephesians 6:1-24 Friday: Luke 1:1-80
- Kouya Chronicle >> Words?.
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 09:04:09 -0500
Consider, therefore, the implications of these facts for speakers of other tongues – for speakers of languages that have only recently emerged from predominantly oral to written cultures, for speakers of “dying” languages and for speakers of languages and dialects restricted to local … Continue reading →
- Everyday Liturgy >> Prayer for the Fifth Week of Pentecost
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 08:00:00 -0500
Merciful God, You have imparted your generous grace upon the earth; upon all people you give the riches of your goodness and the bounty of your creativity, to spur all humanity toward the renewing of all creation and the blessing of the lands and seas. In our sin we come to you and you remove [...]
Prayer for the Fifteenth Week After
- John Meunier's Blog >> Preaching with the Spirit?s power?
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 07:03:05 -0500
And so it was with me, brothers and sisters. When I came to you, I did not come with eloquence or human wisdom as I proclaimed to you the testimony about God. For I resolved to know nothing while I … Continue reading →
- The Book - Biblical Outreach >> Genesis 46: Jacob sees Joseph
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 07:00:51 -0500
Jacob took his family to Egypt, and offered a sacrifice to God, for a blessing, guidance, and to seek God’s will. Abraham and Issac also honored God with sacrifice in Beer-Sheba. It honored the covenant. Jacob had not had a vision from God in a long time. God called him by name, and Jacob answered. … Continue reading »
- Smore for Women >> Single Moms? Fears for Kids Lead to Jesus
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 07:00:50 -0500
Moments for Mom: Find Comfort in Jesus Elisabeth Corcoran Going through a divorce with children in tow can either sink you ? which it has at times ? or it can give you a plethora of lessons to pass along ? which it so totally has. And though there are a thousand things I want […]
- Christian Personal Finance >> Dwolla: A Comprehensive Review
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 07:00:19 -0500
Several months ago a friend brought to my attention that PayPal?s policy changes included keeping 3% of everything deposited to my account ? not just from my eBook sales. As a freelance writer, I?m paid from some publications via PayPal.com; so this was disconcerting news. PayPal was playing with my paycheck and I didn?t like it.
- Sunday's Child >> Reactions to Miracles, a Reflection on Luke 8:26-39
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 07:00:00 -0500
A man who needed help sought out Jesus. Jesus helped him. Wouldn't you think the reaction of the crowd would have been positive. Instead, they were afraid. So afraid, that they asked Jesus to leave.
But, the man who had been healed wanted to go with Jesus. Instead, Jesus told him to go home and tell people what had been done for him. He did.
Sometimes, people see what Jesus can do and get scared. Sometimes, they get grateful.
We the church as the body of Christ continue his
- Sunday's Child >> Daily Prayer, Monday, June 17, 2013
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 06:00:00 -0500
O Lord, do not be far away!
O my help, come quickly to my aid!
MorningInvitatory Psalm 95O come, let us sing to the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation!Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise!
For the Lord is a great God, and a great King above all gods.In his hand are the depths of the earth; the
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, A Prayer for a Boyfriend
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 03:36:25 -0500
please help me with prayer for my boyfriend to came back to me, Lord please work in his heart, if i did something wrong please forgive me, i never ment
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, Prayer to Gain Back a Job
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 03:34:48 -0500
PLEASE HELP ME KEEP MY JOB I MADE AN AWFUL MISTAKE AND I CAN'T LOSE MY JOB PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR ME PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ALL I HAVE DONE WRONG PLEASE
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, Prayer for a son who is questioning
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 03:33:22 -0500
My son is a college student who has decided that he can take care of himself and doesn't really need to spend time with God at church or even in prayer.
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, Prayer for Healing and Restoration of Marriage
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 03:31:52 -0500
Please pray for me and my family. my husband is a gambling addict and has been unfaithful in the marriage. We have a lot of financial debts and the other
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, Prayer for a Depressed Friend
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 03:30:37 -0500
Dear God, please help my friend a kind and good man who is going through depression and anxiety and feeling hopeless, please help him to get out of this
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, Prayer for Financial Help
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 03:28:45 -0500
Firstly i would like to thank our heavenly father for my life and everything i have my family and my child.Thank you for blessing me everydsy of my life
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, A Prayer for My Mom's Career
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 03:26:41 -0500
Please pray fervently for my mom and her job. Her co-workers are making false accusations against her and her manager is not giving her a chance to defend
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, Prayer for Healing and Protection
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 03:22:19 -0500
LORD I ASK IF IT IS YOUR HOLY WILL -SAVE ALL THE DYING OF TODAY,LET EACH ONE THAT WILL DYE NOW OR TODAY DYE A HAPPY AND HOLY DEATH, HELP EACH ONE GO STRAIGHT
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, Prayer for a New Car
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 03:21:20 -0500
i hoping the grant i get will be on the up in up please pray it come threw i can get a home, for me and my family and i opening doors to help people in
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, Prayer for a Broken Relationship
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 03:20:06 -0500
God please put your hands on me and my partner and make us better people for the sake of our love for each other. Help us to stop having petty arguments
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, Prayer to move on with my life and forget my ex-boyfriend
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 03:18:47 -0500
Dear Lord, It has been almost eight months to the night when a man I loved deeply broke up with me. I still think about him day and night - but I really
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, Prayer for My Sons
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 03:17:24 -0500
My sons were unjustly arrested on being charged with something that they did not commit. They college police took action with no explanation and have thrown
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, Prayer to Find a New Job
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 03:15:17 -0500
Dear all. I lost my job three years ago and stil not able to find any. One or the other reason i am pushing down. I cant bear the pain anymore. I have
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, Prayer for a Gainful Employment
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 03:10:28 -0500
In two weeks, our company will be closing and 9 people will be jobless. Unfortunately, I and my husband are included in that roster. Anyway, I am asking
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, Prayer for Cat's Return
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 03:09:13 -0500
I pray that the cat I rescued 10 years ago, who has seen us through bad times and good will be found or come home. My husband is currently suffering depression
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, Prayer for Parents' Betterment
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 03:05:19 -0500
Please pray for my parents and their health. They have had some serious issues in the last few years. Last year my mother had two open heart surgeries
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, Prayer for God's mercy and grace
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 03:01:03 -0500
I am unemployed and unable to get a job. I MAY have a job interview this week, and I really want to get an offer. I fear that God is not allowing me to
- NoSuperHeroes.com >> UNBLOGGER: An interview with Darrell Vesterfelt
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 03:00:42 -0500
Today, NoSuperHeroes welcomes Darrell Vesterfelt, president of Prodigal Magazine. Darrell recently published an Ebook entitled which core message will resonate with the NoSuperHeroes audience. NoSuperHeroes: Darrell, tell us a little about yourself. Darrell: I am just a normal guy. In the past couple of years, I have decided that I wanted a little more out of [...]
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, Prayer for Financial Comfort
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 02:58:06 -0500
Dear Lord I pray to you for some financial comfort. I am very blessed with a family who loves me unconditionally, but my financial situation is taking
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, Prayer for a Better Self
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 02:57:11 -0500
As I enter the workplace for the first time in my life, I pray for the right approach and for a peaceful and successful transition into the workplace.
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, Prayer for Better Health
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 02:48:51 -0500
please please pray to St Anthony and St Rita and St Jude and to Our Blessed Lady for the health of my parents. my mother has had two aortic dissections
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, Prayer for financial assistance and debt relief
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 02:45:40 -0500
Lord, please help me find ways to pay my debts. I am now very tired thinking where to find more funds to be able to pay my monthly credit dues. My salary
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, Prayer for Healing of the Soul
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 02:43:56 -0500
Jesus, Mary, Saint Jude, and Saint Anthony, please help me obtain information that is very important to me, which was destroyed by people I live with.
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, Prayer for my Mother's Healing
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 02:41:51 -0500
Please pray to Our Blessed Lady, St Rita, St Jude, St Anthony and St Padre Pio to lay before the Lord my prayer for my parents health. My parents have
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, My best friend is being away from me
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 02:38:16 -0500
Dear GOD, I am very upset that my best friend whom I love so much and care for him is getting away from me. This is hurting me a lot everyday and there
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, Prayers to Save Marriage
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 02:33:43 -0500
my husband met someone and wants to leave me, you already know this. The devil is doing this. I am 50 years old too old to start over again and I love
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, Prayer to resolve to lies spoken over my daughter in law.
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 02:31:41 -0500
Dear God in Jesus name I need prayer for my daughter in law who has had lies spoken about her. That a meeting is set up in God's appointed time and a letter
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, Prayer for permanent Job, Income protection, Healing of diabetes & Eye-sight
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 02:28:24 -0500
Dear Heavenly Father: I humbly pray for a permanent job close to home, healing of my diabetes, eye-sight, memory, prostates and for overall good health.
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, Prayer for Finding a job
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 02:27:01 -0500
Hi, Please pray that I will find a job soon. It's been 3 months and I haven't found a job. I feel really depressed and having sleepless nights. My heart
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, Prayers for a great job
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 02:26:01 -0500
I am asking for prayers that God will provide me with a great job of His choosing at which I can serve Him, be valued, and be of value. I thought God had
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, Prayer for a miracle
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 02:24:23 -0500
I am in an urgent need of a prayer. I am going through very challenging and difficult time. I amnot sure how much more I can take. Please pray for me,
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, Prayers for Employment
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 02:20:40 -0500
May God Bless everyone that is kind enough to say a prayer that I find employment in the next couple of weeks. I have been out of work for 16 months and
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, Prayer for my Family
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 02:18:10 -0500
Please pray for strenght, deep inner healing and good health for my mother. She is weak, my father was sick seriously, which took much strenght for her.
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, Prayer for my Mother's Health
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 02:16:12 -0500
Prayers needed for my elderly mom who fell in Sept 2012, two hip surgeries later,she's home but her mentality suffered so much. She lives with me. It's
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, Prayer for a Clear Heart and a Better Life
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 02:14:08 -0500
Praise the Lord! Thank you Lord for always hearing and answering my prayers. I trust in you in all things. God, Jesus, Holy Spirit. I give you all the
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 17, Prayer for an Anxious and Tearful heart
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 02:11:02 -0500
Dear Lord, Thank you for your presence in my life and for not being weary of my many requests. Forgive me for my lack of patience and faith in your promises.
(This blog aggregator uses MagpieRSS)
What I mean by Moderate Christian Theology
By "moderate Christian theology" I mean the doctrinal views of those who are moderate, relaxed, and open in how they deal with the world, but who take the Christian religion and Christian spirituality seriously. They will have an interest in the Bible, but will not be dogmatic and will also be interested in interfaith dialog and will not pressure their neighbors. Their primary form of witness is by their life, but they do not hide the fact that they are Christians. They let their light shine through deeds first, then words, and even through signs.
Search the web:
Search the Energion site family: